ABOUT THE VENUE
Located in Playhouse Square, the CSU Arts Campus is the home of the Department of Art and Design and the Department of Theatre and Dance.Built in 1912, the Middough Building is a historic building, designed by the prominent Cleveland architectural firm Knox & Elliot. The structure was originally built as the Wigmore Coliseum, an exhibition hall, and the Euclid Square Garage, the “largest in the world.” In 2013, CSU restored the street-level facade to its original 1912 exterior featuring large, plate glass windows.
There is an accessible power door entrance to the building in the Middough garage (entrance off Dodge Ct.). Classrooms are on the 2nd and 5th floors and are accessible by elevator.
ADA Accessible, Restrooms
1901 E 13th St, Cleveland, OH 44114