Work With Us
Become a Neighborhood Ambassador
Neighborhood Ambassadors are partners who assist the BorderLight Fringe Festival in building connections with organizations, neighbors, and/or artists to help encourage applying to the BorderLight Fringe Festival and participating in the 2024 BorderLight Festival!
Neighborhood Ambassadors are paid a stipend of $1,000 for 52 hours of work between now and July 2024.
- Access to a computer for research (all ambassador programs are located within the neighborhood of a local library)
- Some high school is required Diploma is not necessary
- A commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and representation
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team
- Must be a resident of, live adjacent to, and/or have ongoing ties to the neighborhoods listed below.
We are still looking for people from the following neighborhoods
*Not sure if you fit within the parameters of a neighborhood, click the neighborhood links right above to check!
Thank you to the Cleveland Foundation for their generous support of the Neighborhood Ambassador Program.