CASE FOR GIVING
Our vision is ambitious.
Your donation will help us get there.
Interested in making a gift to support the BorderLight Festival? Here’s what your gift can do:
- $5,000 will subsidize BorderLight's community engagement initiatives, including free tickets offered to Cleveland residents with limited means
- $3,500 will support renting Public Square for free public performances
- $1,000 will offset freight for a touring international company traveling to Cleveland
- $500 will support the rental of mobile box office ticket scanners, to support contactless ticketing
- $250 will help hire a professional sound designer or board operator for an outdoor stage
- $100 will provide subsidized housing for (2) out-of-town Fringe Festival artists for a night
Large-scale performing arts festivals are some of the most celebrated community events—and largest economic drivers—in the world. BorderLight promises to bring the vibrancy of an international performing arts festival to downtown Cleveland—and shine a spotlight on our city's abundant arts and culture community, as well as our rich cultural assets.
Together, we share the capacity, ability, and desire to assert Cleveland’s stature as a world-class city of artistic innovation. We hope you will join us in this effort.
With thanks and appreciation,
Dale, Jeff, and the whole BorderLight team